It’s pretty easy to promise prayer. It’s another thing to do it. Prayer connects us to our living God. But, it’s an incredible privilege that is often relegated to the backseat of our Christian lives.
Michael and Jillian Wills, who minister at the Rift Valley Academy in Kenya, have asked for prayer. Let’s do it. Their edited requests:
1. It has been an especially trying term at RVA. . . Pray for endurance, reconciliation, unity and general encouragement for students, staff, and especially our administration team.
2. There is a Junior girl I have been mentoring who just a few weeks ago said she felt like she was close to making a decision to follow Jesus, but since seems to be pulling away/putting walls up. Please pray . . .that through our prayers we can usher her into the arms of Jesus!
3. Tonight, a 20 year-old guest on campus will be sharing . . . his testimony about how he converted from Islam to atheist to Christianity and the persecution he has endured. Pray his story is received well and challenges us in our faith. . .
4. Political peace in Kenya. . .
5. . . .Pray for perseverance and a chance to rest and rejuvenate during December school break.
Jill and Michael :)