Psalm 18:1-3, "I will love You, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised; so shall I be saved from my enemies."
1. Marital issues for a couple. Pray for their children as they hear and see the discord at home.
2. Katie Mandelburg asks for prayer for her friend, Nicole Diez, who has been diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer metastasizing to other organs. She is the mother of two little boys and has started chemo. She is a strong believer.
3. Sheri Taylor's father, Bill Fisher, is still at the VA hospital in West Haven. He had a difficult week and was finally stabilized. Please pray for Sheri as she continues to make visits and stays with him on overnights.
4. Nan Wallace's ex-husband, Bob, suffered a heart attack and is too weak for a bypass, and a stent will have to suffice. Bob is not a yet a believer.
5. Juliette Parker asks for prayers for a friend's mom, Shirley Gillis, who has been hospitalized, and her husband who also has health issues.