Psalm 5:1-3: "Give ear to my words, O Lord, consider my sighing. Listen to my cry for help, my King and my God, for to you I pray. In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before You and wait in expectation."
1. Jon-Paul and Katie Mandelburg's son, Sawyer, remains at CT Children's Hospital in Hartford. Additional testing is required to determine the intense pain Sawyer is experiencing. Please continue to pray for wisdom for the doctors and for Katie's strength as she waits each day.
2. Tim Subashi asks for prayer for his mom, Betty, who will have knee replacement surgery on Thursday.
3. Linda Wright's son's father-in-law, Joe, late 70s, cannot live at home due to Alzheimers. Please pray for Eric and his wife as they seek proper care for Joe.
4. Linda Wright also asks for prayer for her good friend, Peggy Conley, who is in the same condition as Joe. Please pray for Peggy's family.
5. Mary Shuttleworth asks for prayer for her daughter-in-law, Kristen Shea, who continues to struggle with multiple sclerosis issues and the proper medications.
6. Lois Wills asks for prayer for her mother, Ginny Masterson, who has heart and health issues that are compromising her breathing. Please pray for wisdom in caregiving for relief.