Jeff and Mary Ann Anderson are missionaries with Action International and worked for many years supporting street kids and underserved children in the Philippines. Currently, they are home-based in the United States and traveling domestically and internationally to train and encourage missionaries on the field. They are supported by GBC and wrote in their recent update:
1. Jeff told of the Fargo-Moorehead MobilePack sponsored by Feed My Starving Children. This recent 3-day event supported malnourished children around the world. Braving -58 degree wind chill temps, volunteers packed 2,529,360 meals, enough to fill 12 semi-trailers.
2. They wrote of a recent trip to Brazil for the Action International Orientation. One participant wrote of them, “I love their humbleness, servant attitude, joy, kindness, and wisdom.”
3. Jeff just returned from the Philippines where he was a member of the All4Christ team which was involved in strategic planning and a series of pastors’ conferences.
4. Recently Mary Ann taught workshops about StrengthsFinder at a conference in Idaho. She spoke on how God has uniquely designed each of us for the specific task He has call us to do. Her text was Ephesians 2:10 (ESV) “For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.”
5. Their schedule through June has them training the next generation of missionaries throughout the United States and traveling to the Philippines and possibly Korea.
Finally, Mary Ann spoke of being impacted by a recent devotion from The Voice of the Martyrs. It read, “May we hold loosely what You have given us, so that we can live largely for You and Your coming kingdom. Amen.” May those thoughts be ours as well.